The Warm-Ups are a series of one-day workshops throughout CEE designed to bring the essence of the Investment Ready Program to CEE.
This is where we meet in an exciting location and go through a day packed with content together and get to know each other.
Through expert and peer sessions, mock-pitches, feedback from, and connections to, local investors. We pack the core elements of the Academy into a one-day workshop. This should give you an idea of what the rest of the program will be like, and who you’ll be working with. At the same time, you can make meaningful connections and challenged to convince the local investors that you can pull it off!
You get …
- to learn about impact investment
- to meet fellow dedicated entrepreneurs working on growing their venture
- expert’s input on your business
- to know local investors
- to get qualified investor and expert feedback on your pitch
The Warm-Ups are a sneak-peek at the full IRP Program, which goes way deeper and further in propelling you forward!
It will also be possible to apply to the IRP Program directly if you could not make it to a Warm-Up.
Sign up for a Warm-up!
- Belgrade: 1 September 2017 – Sign up with Nenad Moslavac @ Impact Hub Belgrade
- Bucharest: 6 September 2017 – Sign up with Matei Dimitrescu
- Budapest: 5 September 2017 – Sign up with Beatrix Bedo @ Impact Hub Budapest
- Podgorica: 7/8 September 2017 – Sign up opens soon
- Pristina: 4 September – Sign up opens soon
- Skopje 5 September 2017 – Sign up with Kristijan Mileski @ Social Impact Lab
- Tirana 31 August 2017 – Sign up with Yunus Social Business